When the lawyers get involved….Walmart is the Asshole….

1412023617000-Tracy-Morgan-Accident

The legal battle between Tracy Morgan and Walmart over a calamitous collision with a Walmart truck earlier this year is not going to be resolved amicably or soon, judging from latest legal maneuvers.

Walmart is blaming Morgan for his own injuries in the crash, claiming he was not wearing a seatbelt in the New Jersey Turnpike collision in June that killed one man and left the 30 Rock comedian/actor and others badly injured.

Morgan and others hurt in the crash are suing Walmart in federal court, accusing the corporate giant of negligence for allegedly allowing the truck driver to drive hundreds of miles while fatigued.

The collision is still under investigation by the Department of Transportation and Walmart isn’t answering that charge until it’s finished. The driver of the Walmart truck has pleaded not guilty to vehicular homicide and assault by auto.

But in court papers on Monday the company asserted, among other defenses, that Morgan’s injuries “were caused, in whole or in part, by plaintiffs’ failure to properly wear an appropriate available seatbelt restraint device,” according to The Hollywood Reporter and TMZ.

Therefore, the company says, the plaintiffs aren’t entitled to damages because they “failed to mitigate their losses.”

Morgan was a passenger in a limo bus involved in the six-car pile-up on June 7. He and three others were critically injured, and one fellow passenger, comedian James McNair, 62, was killed.

Morgan spent days in intensive care and weeks in rehab and still is not completely recovered. His lawyers say it may be months before he can fully walk again.

North Korea’s #1 Asshole, Kim Jong Un….Suffering from “discomfort”?

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un guides the actual parachuting and striking drill of paratrooper units of the KPA

(Reuters) – Young North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is suffering from “discomfort”, state media has said in the first official acknowledgement of ill health after a prolonged period out of the public eye.

Kim, 31, who is frequently the centrepiece of the isolated country’s propaganda, has not been photographed by state media since appearing at a concert alongside his wife on Sept. 3, fuelling speculation he is suffering from bad health.

He had been seen walking with a limp since an event with key officials in July and in a pre-recorded documentary broadcast by state media on Thursday appeared to have difficulty walking.

The wealth and prosperity of our socialism is thanks to the painstaking efforts of our marshal, who keeps lighting the path for the people, like the flicker of a flame, despite suffering discomfort,” a voice over for the hour-long documentary said.

The documentary was followed by a pre-recorded broadcast of a North Korean Supreme People’s Assembly meeting from which Kim Jong Un was notably absent.

Kim has rapidly gained weight since coming to power after his father died of a heart attack in 2011, photos released by state media show.

North Korea observers speculate Kim’s weight and family background may have contributed to his condition.

“Based on his gait, it appears he has gout – something (due to) diet and genetic predisposition that has affected other members of the Kim family,” said Michael Madden, an expert on the North Korean leadership and contributor to the 38 North website.    Just An Asshole asks the question, is his gait really based on the need for Preparation H?

Honey Boo Boo’s Parents, Mama June and Sugar Bear, Split!

Intellectual programming for TV

Just an asshole salutes People Magazine for knowing what sells magazines….Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June and Sugar Bear have called it quits.

“Sugar Bear and I have decided to take some time apart to figure out some things in our relationship,” Mama June – aka June Shannon – tells PEOPLE in a statement.

“We are taking things day by day, but regardless of what happens, the girls will always be our number one priority. We want to thank y’all for your support.”

The stars of the hit TLC series held a recommitment ceremony just last year, but Mama June, 35, reportedly chose to end the relationship after allegedly discovering that Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson – who is father to 9-year-old Honey Boo Boo, Alana Thompson, and has served as a father figure to her older sisters Pumpkin, Chickadee and Chubbs – had dating profiles online.

“Never settle for a man who doesn’t treat you right,” Mama June told PEOPLE at the time of her recommitment ceremony. “If a guy doesn’t love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea.”

• Reporting by CHARLOTTE TRIGGS

DONALD TRUMP POISED TO TAKE BACK TRUMP ATLANTIC CITY CASINOS..OR IS THIS JUST AN ASSHOLE LOOKING FOR MORE PUBLICITY AS A HERO?

TRUMP HELICOPTER ON ITS WAY TO SAVE ATLANTIC CITY?donald trump mouth open

Can Donald Trump save Atlantic City? And will he?

The word from The Donald is that he can, and what’s more, he says he’s exactly what AC has been missing all these years. As the Trump Plaza shuttered its doors this week and its non-Donald-related owner Trump Entertainment prepared to file for bankruptcy, the billionaire real estate mogul announced that he is “looking into” mounting a rescue attempt.

Asked by the Press of Atlantic City whether he would step in to save The Trump Plaza and its at-risk sister property, the Trump Taj Mahal, the Donald said, “We’ll see what happens. If I can help the people of Atlantic City I’ll do it.”

Later, on Twitter, and clearly warming to his theme, Trump said: “I left Atlantic City years ago, good timing. Now I may buy back in, at much lower cost, to save Plaza & Taj. They were run badly by funds!”

Trump has been hugely critical of his former company Trump Entertainment in recent months, and has sought to distance himself from its stricken casino properties. In July, perhaps catching wind of impending bankruptcy, he launched legal proceedings to have his name removed from the casinos in an attempt to safeguard his brand, of which he is hugely protective.

Sentimental Side?

“Since Mr. Trump left Atlantic City many years ago,” states the lawsuit, “the license entities have allowed the casino properties to fall into an utter state of disrepair and have otherwise failed to operate and manage the casino properties in accordance with the high standards of quality and luxury required under the license agreement.”

Trump left the New Jersey casino industry in 2009, and Trump Entertainment was bought out by a group of hedge fund managers and corporate bondholders, who were allowed to retain the brand name in return for a 10 percent ownership stake for Trump in the reorganized company. He has had nothing to do with the casinos’ day-to-day operations since then.


“Does anybody notice that Atlantic City lost its magic after I left years ago,” Trump tweeted. “It is so sad to see what has happened to Atlantic City. So many bad decisions by the pols over the years: airport, convention center, etc.”

In the early ’80s, Trump embarked on a joint project with Holiday Inn and Harrahs to build the Holiday Inn Casino Hotel. It was completed in 1984, and he promptly bought out his business partners and renamed the property the Trump Plaza. It was the first casino he ever owned, and this week it closed. Could it be that the notoriously cold-blooded property developer has a sentimental side? Or is it, just, as many people think, that he can’t resist some good publicity?

Publicity Stunt a Possibility

Senator Jim Whelan (D-Atlantic) believes in the latter explanation.

“Donald is a guy who likes to see his name in the paper,” he said. “He’s never been shy about seeking publicity or obtaining publicity. The question is whether this is more publicity for Donald or whether he is serious about coming back to Atlantic City in a real way. We’ll see down the line. Is Donald Trump looking to get some publicity, or is he serious? And if he’s serious, come on in and write some checks.”

“I can see Donald’s ego wanting him to come back as a savior,” agreed gaming consultant Steve Norton. “I don’t think Donald’s name would help the casinos that much,” he said. “Our problem is, other casinos have opened up and cut off traffic from Philadelphia and New York.”

Intriguingly, and as if to spite the naysayers, the Trump’s helicopter was seen arriving on the roof of the Taj on Tuesday. Could it be that Trump is really prepared to put his money where his mouth is?

Read more: http://www.casino.org/news/donald-trump-poised-take-back-trump-atlantic-city-casinos#ixzz3DgvlHrlv

ARIZONA ASSHOLE POLITICIAN CONDEMNED BY BOTH PARTIES FOR IDIOT REMARKS

Russell Pearce - Asshole of the day....Pearce - Sterilize Women that are poor...

Comments from an Arizona Republican Party official, Russell Pearce — best known for his role in passing the state’s hard-line immigration law — that women on public assistance should be forced to go on birth control caused a backlash in the state.

The remarks by Russell Pearce, a former state senator and first vice chairman of the state party, were quickly condemned by Republican candidates for Congress, governor, attorney general and secretary of state.

Pearce made the remarks Sept. 6 on his radio program: “You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get a woman Norplant, birth-control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs and alcohol and nicotine. If you want to (reproduce) or use drugs or alcohol, then get a job,” he said.

STORY: Immigration advocates praise Pearce’s defeat

Political analysts said Republicans’ rapid response signaled concern that opponents could use the issue to score points with voters in the weeks before the general election and fear Democrats in Arizona could claim the party is waging a “war on women” as they have elsewhere.

In a statement issued by the Republican Party late Sunday, Pearce said he would step down as the party’s vice chairman because he did not want his remarks to overshadow GOP candidates’ campaigns. Pearce added that the controversial comments were “written by someone else” and that he had “failed to attribute them to the author.” He blamed the media for using his remarks to “hurt our Republican candidates.”

Pearce served as Arizona Senate president before he was removed in a recall election in 2011. He remains an influential figure among conservative Republicans.

You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get a woman Norplant, birth-control implants or tubal ligations.
Former Arizona state Sen. Russell Pearce, on his radio show
GOP political consultant Stan Barnes said Republicans moved quickly to address the controversy because Pearce’s remarks could lead some to believe Republicans are “anti-women.”

“No candidate, no party wants to be associated with extremism politics a few weeks before general elections day,” said Barnes. “It’s one thing to be controversial on immigration or on the proper role of government, or any other item that Russell Pearce has been controversial on. But it feels scary to the average voter to hear discussions of support for sterilization in exchange for government services.”

The remarks were first reported by Phoenix New Times columnist Stephen Lemons.

The Republican Party announced Pearce’s resignation late Sunday night — hours after GOP candidates expressed their displeasure.

Michele Reagan, who is running for secretary of state, called for Pearce to resign via Twitter: “The obnoxious comments made by Russell Pearce were both disgusting and offensive. Let it be known, he is NOT the voice of my GOP. #Resign!”

A day earlier, Arizona Democratic Party Executive Director DJ Quinlan had highlighted Pearce’s comments in a news release, saying the “silence” of GOP leaders “indicates that they have made a cynical calculation that Russell Pearce and his brand of politics appeals to the most extreme elements of their electoral base.”

Democrats seized on Pearce’s remarks to raise money, and Maricopa County supervisor candidate Steve Gallardo demanded that Pearce resign or be fired from his position at the Maricopa County Treasurer’s office.

Pearce began his job with the treasurer Aug. 4, a county spokeswoman said. He is paid $41 an hour.

Pearce’s remarks appear to trace back to a letter published in the Nov. 18, 2010, opinion section of the Waco Tribune-Herald. That letter was submitted by Alfred W. Evans of Gatesville, Texas. The letter read, in part: “Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for 50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak and frozen pizza, then get a job.

“Put me in charge of Medicaid. The first thing I’d do is to get women Norplant birth-control implants or tubal ligations. Then, we’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings. If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get tats and piercings, then get a job.”

Pearce issued his resignation to party Chairman Robert Graham. Pearce wrote “that hosting a radio show and the nature of the debates that we have had and will continue to have are incompatible with what our Party needs from its leadership team.”

Graham declined to comment. Continue reading ARIZONA ASSHOLE POLITICIAN CONDEMNED BY BOTH PARTIES FOR IDIOT REMARKS

The first family of Assholes….The Palin family….Ready for Jerry Springer after last Saturday’s big brawl….

Ready for Jerry Springer!  Comes in a Stretch Hummer!

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP/ABC News) – Police say they are investigating a fight that broke out among a large crowd at a birthday party attended by family members of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Anchorage police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro said Friday that police responded to a report late last Saturday of a verbal and physical altercation among about 20 people outside a home in south Anchorage.
Castro said she couldn’t discuss specifics about what Palin relatives were there or what role they might have had in the brawl.
However, a guest at the party told ABC News that daughter Bristol Palin threw a right hook at a man.
“She was punching him in the face like six times; it was an assault if I’ve ever seen one,” Eric Thompson said, adding that he was among 70 guests at the party. “It wasn’t a light punch either. She was really hitting him. I’m surprised he just sat there and took it.”
Political blogger Amanda Coyne reported that Sarah Palin, along with husband Todd and kids Bristol, Willow and Track, arrived in a stretch Hummer and that the fighting started as the beer started flowing.
The Palin family was asked to leave the party after Track Palin, 21, attacked another party guest who had previously dated his younger sister, Willow Palin, Thompson said.
“I heard Sarah Palin yell do you know who I am? All of us could not believe it. We thought we were watching an episode of Jerry Springer,” he added.
Police said at the time of the incident, no one wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. The case, however, remains under investigation.
Palin family attorney John Tiemessen was on a hunting trip Friday and unavailable for comment.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/sarah-palin-s-family-involved-in-alaska-house-party-brawl-107068.html#ixzz3DDiYrK2c
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

TORONTO MAYOR ROB FORD IN HOSPITAL WITH TUMOR……

th4X81O1VBrob ford

Just hope it isn’t a “rock” of crack cocaine causing the problem? He just completed two months of rehab for the cocaine and booze problem, and is completely cured!!!! The amazing thing is that he is in a heated Mayoral re-election race… The mayoral race has multiple candidates running, and unless one of them drops out, Toronto could have Rob Ford re-elected….We wish him a speedy recovery.

Justin Bieber Strips Off His Clothes After Audience Boos….

th

Justin makes his second appearance on “Just an Asshole” in the same month!
Justin Bieber continues to march to the beat of his own drum and wasn’t shy at Tuesday’s Fashion Rocks event.

After being booed by the crowd at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, the pop singer stripped to his boxers and socks, revealing his Calvin Klein underwear. It seemed like an attempt to silence the aggravated crowd.

“I actually don’t feel comfortable unless I’m in my Calvin’s. So what’s up?” Bieber said to co-presenter and model Lara Stone.

After the NYC Fashion Week event, Bieber took to Twitter to explain his actions.

“Grandma always said kill ’em with kindness…and then strip on live national tv. Lol,” he wrote, along with a Vine video of him stripping. “Good times tonight. Thanks for having me tonight #FashionRocks. #mycalvins :)”

Even his co-host thought the move was funny.

Dating Naked TV show Contestant Sues over naked shot….

Jessie-Nizewitz

From birthday suit to lawsuit.

Dating Naked cast member Jessie Nizewitz is suing VH1’s parent company Viacom for breach of contract after the network aired uncensored au naturel footage of Nizewitz to shocked viewers of the titillating reality show.

The complaint, which was filed in Manhattan, also takes two production companies to task for broadcasting a clip in July during which a shot of Nizewitz’s crotch was not blurred out.

The model says producers promised non-G-rated glimpses of her body would be appropriately concealed.

That’s not exactly how it all went down on Dating Naked’s third episode, which showed Nizewitz, 28, and her potential paramour getting, well, down and dirty in the sand as they wrestled, setting the stage for the peek-a-boo in question.

The suit, obtained by PEOPLE, claims Nizewitz suffered “severe emotional distress, mental anguish, humiliation, and embarrassment” after the slip-up.

“I felt lied to, manipulated and used. I was horrified,” the Long Island-based Nizewitz told the New York Post, adding, “I immediately started getting text messages. Everyone saw it.”